Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How to look good even when feeling low

Do you talk about gaming? Do you blog about gaming? Do you show your love to the world? Show the world you love good, old, classic games! I have a very stylish shirt I wear when I run T&T games at cons and in game stores. Admire the brutal beauty to the left

Recently I heard my fellow minion of the Trollgod, Grumlahk moan and sigh about a unkind and uncaring world. It reminded me of how he has shed some light on my world with his art. Go take a look at his stuff! There might be something there for everyone. We should all be thankful for those of our friends who can make the dreams in our heads take form in front of our eyes. Buy a shirt! Without Jeff I would look far less cool when gaming.

When do we get to see some Swords & Wizardry or Labyrinth Lord gear to wear? Matthew? Daniel?

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.