Saturday, April 10, 2010

What did the wolves every do for us?

I just read Zach over at RPG blog II post about White Wolf. They are a company that somehow generate some strong feelings. Since I have some of those myself I will focus on something else.

Let's say WW stop focus on RPG products on dead trees, and become just a part of the EVE online game. Good riddance? Sad?

Imagine this.

I don't know about you, but after the Vampire boom I saw tons of new people at cons. Many new faces appeared, and suddenly gaming cons wasn't 1000 teen aged boys and two girls. Now there actually were new players and more female players.

Whatever you feel about black, angst or anything else, I know I saw the Wolfies bring new players into the hobby. Think about that.

I hope those people stay when the wolf goes away.
Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.